Our standard siRNA/duplex portfolio covers the “classic siRNA style” as follows:
- O Fixed price/duplex based on length independent delivered quantities from 10-200 nmol for 11-40mer duplexes
- O 3´ DNA overhangs up to 2 nts without extra charge.
- Total length per ssRNA/RNA-DNA chimera must not exceed 40 nts each nor be shorter than 11 nts.
- O For 5´Phosphorylation of both strands, a scale independent surcharge of EURO 90,00 applies.
- O 100% HPLC purification as well as QC by Mass-Check of ssRNA for best quality.
- O Shipping condition dry. Dissolving instructions for best duplex formation provided.
- O Average in-house turnover 5-10 working days (freight forwarders delivery time not included) and refer to our standard portfolio.
- In terms of "counting" working days, orders placed past 3 pm German time are considered to be next day's order.
Additionally, we offer a seasoned selection of suitable backbone and/or base modifications, which can be introduced internally and/or at both ends (3´ and/or 5´).
Among these are : 2' F, 2' OMe, 2-Aminopurine, 5-Fluoro-dU, 5-Me-dC, 7-deaza-dG, PTO.
The advantage of using such modified siRNAs are:
- O siRNA stability and base-pairing properties/hybridization affinity
- O nuclease resistance, RNA bio distribution and cellular uptake
- O potency and specificity of silencing
- O siRNA immunogenicity